|What is the MSTCA?
The MSTCA is an organization of Massachusetts Cross Country and Track & Field coaches
which supports these sports at the high school level in Massachusetts.
What does the MSTCA do?
The MSTCA sponsors, organizes and conducts fifteen Cross Country and Track & Field meets during the course of each academic year, runs an annual clinic in March, and the Hall of Fame induction each May, and provides coaches with an opportunity to make suggestions to and influence decisions made by other bodies (for example, the MIAA).
Benefits of MSTCA Membership-
As a member of the MSTCA, you are:
- Automatically enrolled in the National Federation, which entitles you to coverage under the Federations $1,000,000 liability insurance policy, a subscription to National Federation Coaches Quarterly and all other Federation membership benefits. National Federation Rule Book available at general meetings and clinic.
- Added to the MSTCA mailing list, and thus will receive all MSTCA correspondence - 4 Newsletters per year which will be sent electronically to your email address.
- Membership in the US Track & Field Cross Country Assoc. - you will receive Technique their quarterly magazine.
- Entitled to reduced rates at the annual MSTCA Clinic
- Entitled to participate in MSTCA general meetings and have your opinion heard on the issues affecting high school track and cross country in Massachusetts.
- Helping to support MSTCA in its efforts to improve high school track and cross country.
For more information go to the MSTCA web site: www.mstca.org
********* 2016-17 Membership Year **********
Multiple school memberships discount – when membership forms are received at the same time. 2-3 memberships $ 25 per., 4-6 memberships $ 20 per. Single membership is still $ 30.
****The full list of privileges of membership can be found on the MSTCA web site.****
- - - - - - - - - - Tear along dotted line - - - - - - - - - -
MSTCA Membership Form 16-17 (Academic year) ** (Hall of Fame members - NO FEE - please update info)
Email this form to membership coordinator Charlie Butterfield: email@example.com
Snail mail payment made out to MSTCA to: PO Box 204, Rutland, MA 01543